Le site www.rdvexpertise.fr (hereinafter referred to as "the site") is dedicated to Expertise France's Rendez-vous de l'Expertise conference series. As such, it contains information on Expertise France's activities (projects, news, etc.). The links on the site sometimes lead to sites outside Expertise France, for which Expertise France declines all responsibility.
The site is published by Expertise France, the French Agency for International Technical Expertise.
- Corporate form Public Industrial and Commercial Establishment
- Head office 40, boulevard de Port-Royal - 75005 Paris
- Phone : 01 70 82 70 82
- Registration number 808 734 792 R.C.S. Paris
- VAT number FR36 808734792
The site's publication director, Jérémie Pellet, Managing Director of Expertise France, can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
The editorial content of the Site is decided by Expertise France's Communication Department.
The Site is hosted by :
- Company name OVH SAS, a subsidiary of OVH Groupe SAS
- Head office address 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
- Phone number : 05 22 26 00 86
4. Maintenance and updates
Maintenance and technical updates of the site are carried out by Expertise France in conjunction with the various service providers used by Expertise France for this purpose.
5. Intellectual property
All elements accessible on the site remain the exclusive property of their authors with regard to intellectual property rights or usage rights. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the Site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of the author.
6. Personal data management policy
Site features www.rdvexpertise.fr involves the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "personal data") of any user of the Site (hereinafter referred to as "user(s)").
Expertise France undertakes to ensure that such processing complies with the legal and regulatory framework in force, and in particular with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data.
In this respect, Expertise France wishes to provide users of the site with the following information concerning the processing of their personal data.
Personal data collected and processed by Expertise France refers to any type of information and data that can be used to identify Users individually, directly or indirectly, as natural persons. It may also refer, in the same way, to any other individual who may be linked to Users in the case of a legal entity.
This information and data concerns the identification of users: first and last name, place of residence, position, organization, personal details (e.g. e-mail).
The purpose of processing personal data enabled by the site's registration form is to register for an edition of Rendez-vous de l'Expertise or to keep you informed of news related to this conference cycle. The data may also be used for internal statistical purposes, in order to assess the international community's interest in this type of event.
Expertise France undertakes not to use personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above, in order to ensure their confidentiality.
6.3 Processing methods
The recipients of the personal data collected from the Site event registration form are :
- Authorized persons from Expertise France's Communication Department,
- Authorized IT staff (in charge of the database),
- Technical service providers and subcontractors.
Expertise France retains the e-mail address of newsletter subscribers until the person concerned unsubscribes (via the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter).
6.4 Rights to personal data
Expertise France guarantees users whose personal data it processes and/or has processed the following rights:
- right of access Access to personal data: users can access their personal data collected by Expertise France at any time,
- right of rectification Users may have their personal data processed by Expertise France rectified at any time,
- right of objection Users may object to the processing of their data by Expertise France for legitimate reasons,
- right to erasure Users may ask Expertise France to delete their personal data,
- right to restrict processing Suspension: users may request Expertise France to temporarily suspend the processing of their data.
To obtain information concerning these rights, to exercise these rights, or to ask any questions concerning the processing of their personal data, users may contact :
- Email (with a copy of the front of your identity card if you wish to exercise your rights) to the following address: informatique.libertés@expertisefrance.fr.
- Postal mail (with a copy of the front of your identity card if you wish to exercise your rights) to the following address:
- Expertise France - French Agency for International Technical Expertise
- Informatique et Libertés - Legal Department
- 40 boulevard de Port-Royal - 75005 Paris
In the event of a dispute, which cannot be resolved after discussion with Expertise France, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the French National Commission for Data Protection ("CNIL") or with the competent national data protection supervisory authority in your place of residence.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. Legislation only allows Expertise France to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Site. For all other types of cookies, we need your consent. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. You can change or withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on Cookie settings of our website.
7.1. Site cookies and third-party cookies
7.2. Cookie management
You can accept or refuse the deposit and reading of cookies at any time by :
- refusing cookies on your first visit to the site,
- setting the Cookie settings of our website,
- set your browser to disable or accept cookies,
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you can accept or reject it.